Mama Mia Meatball Count
MAMA MIA MEATBALL COUNT
(multi-level game play)
AGES: 3+ for game (ages: 18m+ for skills practice) see skill chart below
INCLUDES: 78 cards & instructions
Multi-level play: In addition to playing the Mama Mia Meatball Count game, these over-sized, brightly colored cards are perfect for practicing additional early learning concepts:
- Ages 18m+: Practice fine motor skills and counting by placing small objects (cereal, candy, small blocks, crafting pom poms) onto the meatballs.
- Ages 5+: Make learning basic addition and subtraction fun by using the plates of meatballs ("what is 2 meatballs plus 3 meatballs?")
- Ages 6+: Introduce skip counting, even/odd numbers, and greater than/less than with meatballs!
the meatball numbers are "hidden" in the top left and bottom right corners for quick view.
early childhood development with Mama Mia Meatball Count
1. color identification
2. shape recognition
3. counting awareness
5. addition & subtraction
6. odd & even number differentiation
7. greater than/less than comparison
8. fine motor skills (holding the cards, placing objects onto cards)
9. cognitive skills (attention, focus, concentration)
10. visual motor skills
11. visual perceptual skills (looking down to see which card to play next, distinguishing the difference between cards)